ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Written Test for the Recruitment of CARE TAKER POST
HP State Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank) Head Office, The Mall, Shimla-171001
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES TO THE CANDIDATES
- Candidates can apply online for the written examination for recruitment of
Care Taker in HP State Co-Operative Bank Ltd. (Scheduled Bank) Head Office, The Mall, Shimla-171001 on contract basis on the HP Board website
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for
Written Test for the recruitment of Care Taker in the Prospectus uploaded on the Board Website.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed
carefully before you start filling the online application form. Candidates must
follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- Examination Fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 27-10-2016 to
15-11-2016. No application will be entertained thereafter.
- Information regarding the applications of candidates
received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website www.hpbose.org. The
candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate particulars
on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been
received by this Board, will not be considered for the Written Tes.
- The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
Four Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- Step 1: Click on New Registration link and fill the Online
Application Form. Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while
filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the
remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future
correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly
with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth. This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent
operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him for ready reference. Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Website.
- Step 2: Candidate must upload his/her scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The
scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size
of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the
signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
- Step 3: Candidate
has to pay examination fee through online payment mode using Net Banking, Credit
Card or Debit Card only.
- Step 4: After Final
Submission of the Online Application Form, candidate will take printout of
his/her Application Form, and after taking the printout will affix same copy of
his/her passport size photograph which has earlier been scanned and uploaded by
the candidate in the application form. The photograph will be pasted on the form
and no stapling would be permissible. The candidate after affixing the
photograph will put his/her signature on the downloaded application form and
send it to the S.O., Recruitment Cell, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala
(Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form no further correction(s) will be allowed in the information provided in the Form.
Download Prospectus of Written Test for recruitment of Care Taker in HPSC Bank.