ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
TEACHERS ELIGIBILITY TEST - 2016
(For TGT (Arts/Non-Medical/Medical)/Shastri/L.T/JBT Subjects)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES TO THE CANDIDATES
Download Prospectus of TGT (Arts/Non-Medical/Medical)/Shastri/L.T/JBT Teachers Eligibility Test-2016
- Candidates can apply online for Teachers Eligibility Test - 2016 on the Board website
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for
Teachers Eligibility Test - 2016 in the Prospectus uploaded on the Board Website.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed
carefully before you start filling the online application form. Candidates must
follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- Examination Fee is Rs. 800/- for General and its
Sub-Categories (except PHH) and Rs. 500/- for OBC/ST/SC/PHH Categories.
- Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 01-08-2016 to
20-08-2016. No application will be entertained thereafter.
- Information regarding the applications of candidates
received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website www.hpbose.org. The candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate particulars on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the
- The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form
against same subject. Multiple Applications for same subject of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Application Forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
Five Simple Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- Step 1: Click on Register link and fill the Online
Application Form. Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while
filling the online Application Form and no columns shall be kept vacant. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the
remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future
correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to Sign In directly
with his/her respective system generated Application Number and Date of Birth. This Application Number and Date of Birth are required for subsequent
operation(s); hence the candidate should keep a printout of the same with him for ready reference. Printout option for system generated Application No. is available on Website.
- Step 2: Candidate must upload his/her scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The
scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size
of the photo image must be greater than 15 Kb and less than 20 Kb. Size of the
signature image must be greater than 10 Kb and less than 15 Kb.
- Step 3: Candidate
has to print Fee Challan Voucher, the option of which is also available on the
website. The candidate can take the printout of this Challan to the nearest bank
branch. On this Challan Voucher candidate's pre-printed particulars alongwith
Bank A/c No. etc. and system generated Application No. would be available to the
candidate. The Examination Fee can be deposited by the candidate from any of the
nearest Bank to the Board's Bank A/c which is already mentioned in the
prospectus and also pre-printed on the Fee Challan Voucher. The candidate can
take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of any bank for
making payment in SBI Bank online.
- Step 4: After depositing the fees in the Board bank A/c from the bank branch, candidate is required to enter the fee transaction and other fee details to be supplied by the branch concerned in the fourth part of the Application Form available on the website and Finally Submit the Application Form.
- Step 5: After Final
Submission of the Online Application Form, candidate will take printout of
his/her Application Form, and after taking the printout will affix same copy of
his/her passport size photograph which has earlier been scanned and uploaded by
the candidate in the application form. The photograph will be pasted on the form
and no stapling would be permissible. The candidate after affixing the
photograph will put his/her signature on the downloaded application form and
send it alongwith Receipt of Fee Challan Deposited to the S.O (Departmental
Examination Branch), HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala
(Kangra)-176213 by post or submit it directly at the counter of the Board
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form no further correction(s) will be allowed in the information provided in the Form.